Are you looking to work in a global growth company where you can make a real difference? With more than 100,000 associates around the globe in our affiliates in over 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. Our greatest job satisfaction is knowing that we improve lives, we extend lives, and we save lives – and we do it with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE MADURA @PRIMARY
To build and execute business plans to meet sales goals for assigned territory; to drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization; to develop effective relationships with customers that support delivery of business results; to promote Novartis as a leader in general or specific pharmaceutical areas.
• Executes business plans and drives achievement of sales targets for relevant territory, customers or therapeutic area.
• Master product knowledge and disease area knowledge; able to deliver unique features and benefits persuasively.
• Executes call plans for customers, including key opinion leaders and potential speakers from customer or academic communities; calls on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency using ARROW principle.
• Serves as a key Novartis resource to the customer to ensure that Novartis products are available to more patients.
• Deploys and uses approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; runs direct promotion programs and facilitates pull-through activities.
• Uses expert knowledge of Novartis products and of therapy areas to build customer relationships and to support Clinical Sales.
• Allocates resources effectively for programs and events etc.
• Works effectively with other Novartis resources/functions to achieve sales targets; provides colleagues with insight and feedback gained from customer interactions.
• Works within ethics and compliance guidelines and ensures others around him/her do the same.
• Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Education: University Graduate (Strata 1) with life science major (pharmacy, biology, chemistry preferred)
Cerification: PEDFI certified preferred (for experienced MR). Not required for new, inexperienced MR.
Please submit your updated CV and application, not more than 2 (two) weeks, to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
please put code : MR MADURA on your email subject.
Application with no code on subject email will not be process.